Sunday 18 March 2018

POSITIVE AFFIRMATIONS



Let these positive affirmations from Joel Osteen bring success to your life in all areas. His affirmations are life transforming, use them to alter your mindset and your life for the better. Repeat these affirmations to yourself daily and you will see a positive change in your life. Invite the right I AM’s into your life and live a life of prosperity.
I AM Blessed
I AM Talented
I AM Healthy
I Am Strong
I Only Invite The Best Things Into My Life
I AM Disciplined
I AM Focused
I AM Confident
I AM Prosperous
I AM Fearfully & Wonderfully Made
I AM Attractive
I AM Getting Younger
I AM Being Renewed In My Youth
I AM Full Of Health
I AM Full of Vitality
I AM Full Of Wholeness
I AM Young
I AM Energetic
I AM Vibrant
I AM Radiant
I AM Fresh
I AM Improving
I AM A Masterpiece
I AM Royalty
I AM Surrounded By Blessings
I AM Empowered

No comments:

Post a Comment